Friday, May 7, 2010

Twilight on TV and Twilight Open Call

Sorry I haven't posted for a while--I've been very busy with my kids at school this week. I'm really looking forward to Mother's Day on Sunday. (Don't forget to do something nice for your mom on Sunday, too.)

If you happen to get The Movie Channel (TMC) on your television, they're showing Twilight several times this month. (I've already watched it twice today!) Also, they're showing bonus material before the movie (with Catherine Hardwicke, director) and after the movie (with Melissa Rosenberg, screenwriter). Check it out!

Twilight Open Call
I just noticed on Facebook that there's an open call (hosted on ActorCast.com) that is looking for the biggest Edward fans and the biggest Jacob fans out there. If you are a huge Team Edward or Team Jacob fan, and you live in the NY, NJ, or CT tri-state area, send them your video here by midnight of next Wednesday, May 12th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment