Friday, May 21, 2010

My Search for the Perfect Rosalie Costume!

As you know, I'm planning to dress up as Rosalie Hale for the upcoming Eclipse Convention in LA on June 11th-13th. But I'm having some trouble finding the costume.

So far, I've bought Rosalie's necklace for $32.99 from Amazon.com. It's a good start--the necklace is fairly recognizable (at least to us Twilight fans).

I've also been looking for a long-sleeved, dressy low v-neck jacket or cardigan, but all the current styles are cropped or short-sleeved. Maybe I'll have to check out some second-hand clothing stores for last years' fashions.

I wish I could find some full-length photos of Rosalie, so I can see what shoes or boots she wears. There's a great casual photo of her from Eclipse...



... but I'm looking for a dressy outfit to wear to the Ball. If you've see any good full-length photos of Rosalie online (especially from Eclipse), would you please send me the link?

No comments:

Post a Comment