Friday, May 28, 2010

Buying Rosalie-style Clothing for Eclipse Convention

I'm not much of a shopper for clothes, but I just spent the past few days shopping for clothes to dress up like Rosalie for the upcoming Eclipse Convention in LA, and I've had a blast!

It helps that Rosalie wears some elegant and dressy clothing (especially her shoes) and my husband totally supports my quest for the perfect Rosalie costume. He's actually become an expert in Rosalie's style! :-)

So far, I've bought enough clothes and accessories for three Rosalie outfits: the outfit with the long scarf she wore in the cafeteria scene in Twilight, the black dress she wore to Bella's birthday party in New Moon, and her outfit from the Eclipse promotional photos.







I think I prefer the black party dress for the Volturi Vampire Ball, but the other two outfits are so nice, I'd like to keep them all (especially the shoes)!

Rosalie's shoes from the Cafeteria scene in Twilight:



Rosalie's shoes from Bella Birthday Party scene in New Moon:



I'll let you know when I've made my final decision (I'm still waiting for my online orders to arrive) on which costume I'll wear at the convention.

Update: Click here to see which Rosalie costume I chose to wear to the Ball and how I put it together.

Countdown: 14 days until the Eclipse Convention in Los Angeles, and 33 days until Eclipse!

No comments:

Post a Comment