Saturday, May 15, 2010

LA Eclipse Convention!

So Alma Marie and I are going to The Eclipse Convention in Los Angeles June 11th - 13th and WE ARE SO EXCITED! Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will be there!!!

I wanted to share our experience with everyone. Everything from what to wear, where to go, what to do. So the first thing we got our tickets. This was a big decision. There are different packages you can buy. We ended up getting Cullen Crest Group A. In Group A you get tickets for all 3 days, Vampire Ball - Friday (group B's Ball is Sunday), Karaoke Concert, and lots of other great stuff.

For the Ball I am going to dress up like Victoria. I am going to go shopping to see if I can find an outfit just like the Barbie Victoria Doll. I will let you know what I find and tell you a little more about our plans.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also going to dress up, but I'm trying to decide whether to be Esme or Rosalie. Do either of them wear a pretty dress in Eclipse?

    ReplyDelete