Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting Ready for LA Convention

So I went shopping for my Victoria Costume for the LA Twilight Convention and I think I did pretty well. Thanks to Alma Marie for sending me the Victoria Barbie Photo so I knew what I was looking for. After shopping mall stores and not finding what I needed I ended up at Goodwill. I found some great things. I found 2 jackets that I am trying to decide on. The dolls outfit it suede and I did find a suede jacket but it is not the right color. The other one I found is corduroy that I think I can dye to the color I need. I will let you know what I decided on. I will have some other changing and adding to do, that I hope my friend Carleen will help with. I better get started, it will be here before I know it. I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment