Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Own Barbie Twilight Saga Video

Here's my own "Barbie" tribute to the entire Twilight Saga, starring Barbie Bella, Barbie Edward, Barbie Jacob, and Kelly (starring as Renesmee). My whole family helped me put this together, and we're very proud of the result, so please don't flame it!

Also, I have a good faith belief that the material in this video falls under fair use. Enjoy.



If you liked this video, please click on the Funny, Interesting, or Cool buttons below, or leave a Comment. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I could see the exact scene you were making from the books/movie. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally wonderful! I enjoyed this soooo much. Very creative. I knew each scene, and the music was perfectly in synch. Oh, such a nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOD, I LOVE this!!So creative and fun. When I saw Bella and Edward wedged between the Tonka trucks, I laughed out loud!
    Thank you so much for emailing me this! I will be posting ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @All--Thanks so much for all your kind words! I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was FANTASTIC!!!!! I LOVED it and am going to save it to my Twilight folder :^D
    You did an AMAZING Job! I have the Twilight Barbies and they are displayed in my cabinate just like one of your scenes. This was just Wonderful! Can't wait to see what you do with Alice and the others when they come out!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete