Friday, May 28, 2010

LA Convention Update

SO we got an email confirmation about our tickets. I am still not sure where our seats are. One spot says H40 & H41 then another spot says Seat B & C 32. I guess we will have to wait and see. I just hope I can see Rob, Taylor & Kristen good. I have to get a close up picture of Taylor for my daughter Taylor. She is already mad at me because she can not go with me. I have to go shopping for Black Lace to finish the sleeve of the Victoria Shirt and I still have to try out curling my hair to look like Victoria's.

UPDATE: We got another email and it looks like our seats are row H seats 40 & 41. I hope that is the 8th row, but I think they have a A, AA, B,BB so we will see how close we are.

1 comment:

  1. We'll have to make sure we bring a camera with a good telephoto lens!

    ReplyDelete