Friday, May 14, 2010

My Impressions of Oprah's Eclipse Interview

I just watched Oprah's show where she interviewed Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, and Dakota Fanning.



First, I have to say I really enjoyed watching the stars interact and joke around with each other. Also, they don't seem to have let stardom go to their heads, which is really nice to see.

I was especially impressed that Rob and Taylor were willing to visit fans in their homes and chat with them. They are so gracious and generous with their fans! Kristen was also sweet to her fan who came up onstage to meet her.

I was surprised that Oprah didn't make a big deal of Rob's birthday. But then I realized it's because she taped her show a few days beforehand, so it wasn't really his birthday yet.

And lastly, it was very cool to see so many new shots of Eclipse (new to me, at least). I'm so excited about seeing the movie!

47 days and counting to the release of Eclipse!

No comments:

Post a Comment