Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Target Release Party for Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD

If you haven't already heard, Target is offering a release party in their store for the Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD on Friday, February 10th.



At 9 pm, they'll will start handing out your pre-ordered DVDs. At 11 pm, they will show a Sneak Peak of Breaking Dawn Part 2.

To see the details and find a participating Target in your neighborhood, check the Target website.

(Even if I don't buy the expensive Target Collector's Gift Set, it may be fun to attend the party anyways! Hopefully, they'll be selling other Breaking Dawn merchandise, too.)

So will you be going to Target release party?

3 comments:

  1. i got my copy at Target and was really impressed by the special collector's edition :)and also the sneak peak at BD2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Canada, and my Breaking Dawn part 1 dvd included some limited edition film frame (high quality copy) of Bella and Edward's wedding, along with info about the Cullens, Wolf Pack, and the Volturi (a small paragraph about each along with their emblem).

    I'm excited because they've come out with Breaking Dawn part 1 Edward and Bella wedding dolls! I've got the Edward one and he is soo handsome! He's wearing his wedding tux, and on his left hand is his wedding ring. I thought that was a great touch. My local Toys R Us is getting another shipment in this week, and I'm planning to keep searching until I find Bella! BarbieCollector.com and Ebay both have pictures of the Breaking Dawn part 1 wedding Edward and Bella dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! Good luck finding wedding Bella!

    ReplyDelete