Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sidebar Poll: Which Twilight Character Would You Like to be for Halloween?

Thanks to everyone who voted in our previous sidebar poll, "Which love theme from the Twilight Saga movies is your favorite?"

Bella's Theme (from Twilight) won with 5 votes (out of 11 total votes)
Jacob's Theme (from Eclipse) came in 2nd with 3 votes
The Meadow (from New Moon) came in 3rd with 2 votes
My Love (from Eclipse) came in 4th with 1 vote.

I'm looking forward to hearing the soundtrack (and love theme) for Breaking Dawn. I hope it comes out soon!

Now on to our new sidebar poll, "Which Twilight character would you like to be for Halloween?" My choice would be to dress up as Rosalie in a wedding gown and red contact lens, but I think it would be too scary for my kids!

Have fun voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment