Friday, June 4, 2010

Update on Rosalie Costume and Eclipse Centerpiece

Rosalie Costume for the Volturi Vampire Ball
I finally assembled all of the clothing and accessories for my Rosalie costume for next week's Eclipse Convention in LA! I've got the black dress, the killer black shoes, Rosalie's pendant necklace and chandelier earrings. All I need now is to figure out the hair and makeup.

By the way, I've seen some of Twi-K's costume, and she's going to look spectacular as Victoria!

I'll post lots of photos and details describing how I achieved the "Rosalie look" after Twi-K and I return from the Convention.

Eclipse Centerpiece
Today I visited our local hobby store to get the materials to build our Eclipse Centerpiece. I don't want to give too much away before the Convention, but I will post lots of photos and details about how I created this scene, too.

Hint: I'll be spending the weekend making and painting lots of rocks!

Update: Click here to see how I put together my Rosalie Costume for the Ball. Click here to see how we made our Eclipse centerpiece (the Tent Scene.)

No comments:

Post a Comment