Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Listen to the Eclipse Soundtrack! (until noon on June 3rd)

Before you pre-order your official Eclipse Soundtrack, you can listen to it on the Eclipse Soundtrack Preorder website.



But it's only available to listen to until noon tomorrow. (Thursday, June 3rd) The Eclipse Soundtrack will be available in stores next Tuesday, June 8th.

By the way, as Twi-K already posted, Hot Topic stores will be hosting an Eclipse Soundtrack Listening Party this Friday, June 4th at 7 p.m. in their stores. Check with your local store for details, and maybe we'll see you there!

By the way, I listened a bit to the Eclipse Soundtrack already, and I don't want to give too much away, but I really like it. It's very "Twilight-y" and upbeat, and pretty much what I expected, in a good way. Also, I love the track, "My Love" by Sia. I'm a sucker for romantic songs with lots of piano. :-)

I also love to guess where the music will be used in the movie. It's a completely different experience when I hear the soundtrack in the context of the movie, and it's cool to see if any of my guesses were correct.

28 days until Eclipse is in the theaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment