Monday, June 7, 2010

Results of 2010 MTV Movie Awards

Congratulations to The Twilight Saga: New Moon and all of its stars for cleaning up at the MTV Movie Awards last night!

New Moon won for Best Movie, Kristen Stewart won for Best Female Performance, Rob Pattinson won for Best Male Performance and Global Superstar, and Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson together won for Best Kiss.

Also, congrats to Anna Kendrick who won for Best Breakout Star, even though it was for her "other" big movie, Up in the Air. As usual, she looked amazing.

I thought both Kristen and Rob both looked great, too, even with Rob's new haircut (which is growing on me), but I didn't really enjoy Kristen pushing Rob away instead of letting him kiss her. I'm glad Rob got a kiss at the end, but he really had to work for it.

It's hard to believe that Twi-K and I will be seeing these same stars in less than a week at the Eclipse Convention in LA. I can hardly wait for Friday to come!

Also, I just got my "Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" book, so I'm off to read it. I plan to post my review of it as soon as I'm done!

23 days to Eclipse!

No comments:

Post a Comment