Friday, July 2, 2010

How Many Times Will You See Eclipse?


Well I just went to see Eclipse again with my husband and daughter and they both loved it. Well my daughter loved it and my husband said it was good. He liked it better Twilight and New Moon. You will her my daughter's review later.
I thought it was even better the second time. I was waiting for certain scenes and even though I saw it only once before I was saying the script with them. I keep going back and fourth on which scene was my favorite. (I have so many and it is always changing) Right now I think it is the Bed scene..... or maybe...... Bella's speech at the end.... or maybe....anytime Edward looks at Bella..... or .....I can not decide.
I am sure, just like Twilight, and New Moon I will see it many, many more times. How Many times did you see each Movie? Please comment below and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment