Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eclipse Burger King Game Trade!



We have been getting a lot of requests for trading game pieces. So if there is a game piece you need or if there is a kids meal prize you want, put it in the comment section or you can contact me direct at twik2125@gmail.com and we will see what we can do.

I know I have a lot of Jacob's Howling Key Chain.

Keep checking back to this post to see the info.

UPDATE: 7-17:
Carmen is looking for Cam. She will split the money!

UPDATE 7-12:

I have someone looking for Victoria and is willing to trade for...
Edward, Jacob, Rosalie, Alice, Emmet, Jasper, Alec or Leah.

8 comments:

  1. PLZ I NEED *VICTORIA, SAM, JACOB, BELLA, JANE, CARLILE, OR ESME. PLZ TELL ME IF U CAN GET THEM 4 ME I'LL DO ANYTHING! (AS LONG AS IT'S B4 THE 18TH PLZ! =) ) <3 ILL TRADE FOR ALICE, EDWARD, LEAH, OR DEMETRIE! I HAVE A LOT MORE PLZ HELP ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need: Sam #400, Carslile #301
    Will trade: Jacob #102, Jasper #300, Emmett #302 and Leah #401

    Email me @ dorkyloser418@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need bella i will trade any you want (if i have them) message me back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED CARLISLE(#301) I WILL GIVE YOU ROSALIE(#202) AND ALICE(#200)...PLEEEEEEEAAAAASE FIND ME CARLISLE AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE TWO...IM BEGGING, PLEEEEEEAAAASE...

    ReplyDelete
  5. im looking for pieces 100, 400, 501 and 502 i have a leah, embry and alec for trade along with new moon movie poster

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need Victoria, Bella, Esme, Carlisle or jane. Will Split winning money or Pay if money is not the prize. You will get it in writing so everything is fair. Email me at babygurltiffat361@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am obsessed with the BK Eclipse game and have multiples of all the game pieces except the ones I am missing, I am willing to trade or split the prize. I am missing: Bella, Esme, Jasper, Carlisle, Sam, Leah, Jane and Victoria. Please email me if interested in trading or splitting at evecharity@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will trade 3 Rosalie's, 5 Leah's, 7 Edwards, 6 Alice's, 5 Jasper's, 2 Emmit's, 3 Alec's, 2 Demetri's, & one Embry if someone can find & get 3 Victoria's for me. Before August 31, 2010. Thank you. email me if you're interested and or have even at least one Victoria unused. valerieshorty77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete