Saturday, April 3, 2010

People Magazine Twi-Hard Contest

Okay, I know I have lots of Twilight stuff at my house, but I'm not sure if I'm a big enough fan for People Magazine's Twi-Hard contest. (And I'm pretty sure my husband wouldn't allow People Magazine to photograph our bedroom!) Here's the article from People.com:

Are You a Die-Hard Twi-Hard? Prove it!

How big of a Twilight fan are you? Is your room plastered with posters of Edward, Jacob and Bella? Do you sleep under a Bella-inspired purple comforter? Do you own those life-sized Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner body pillows?

If you've turned your bedroom or dorm room into a Twilight fantasy land, let us know. Send a photo and your info to Twilight@people.com, and we might just photograph your room for an upcoming story.

Sounds like fun! Are you going to send in your photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment