Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Twilight Birthday Presents

Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday with my family. First we went to the DMV to renew my drivers license (which was very quick and easy), then we went bowling at 300. It was expensive to bowl there, but we had a great time, so it was worth it.

They played music videos on screens at the end of the alleys, and the last video they played at the end of our game was "Decode" by Paramore--very cool!

Finally, we opened my birthday presents, and they were all Twilight stuff (and a pretty vase full of spring flowers)! Here's what I got:



There's a tin containing 4 Twilight journals, the New Moon Illustrated Movie Companion, 2 packs of New Moon trading cards, a box of Volturi vampire makeup (I can hardly wait to try it out), and two puzzle balls--one for Edward and one for Bella. Sweet!

Overall, it was a great birthday (with no paper cuts)!

No comments:

Post a Comment