Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn Stuff at Hot Topic

I'm going to see Breaking Dawn at midnight tonight!! (Yay!!) Of course, I had to buy a few things to wear to the movie.

So I went shopping at our local Hot Topic store. They had lots of merchandise for Breaking Dawn, including tea shirts, blankets and pillow cases, calendars, jewelry, bookmarks, fridge magnets, key chains, and of course, the soundtrack.

As a bonus, if you buy the Breaking Dawn tea shirt (which I did for $22.50 US), you get a free lanyard with Edward or Jacob on it (I chose Edward.)

Also, for every $25 you spend on Breaking Dawn merchandise, you get a replica invitation to Bella and Edward's wedding (aww...) I bought Bella's hair comb (for $28 US) and got 2 invitations for my total purchase (which was just over $50.)

Here's what I bought (Breaking Dawn tea shirt and Bella's hair comb:)




And here's the free stuff that I got (their wedding invitation and an Edward lanyard with a charm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment