Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kristen, Rob and Taylor at the People's Choice Awards!

Thanks so much to Twi-K for reminding us to tune in the the People's Choice Awards this evening. I was so jazzed to see Kristen, Rob and Taylor there, all of them looking fabulous in the front row!



Kristen won the award for Favorite Movie Actress. I thought she looked beautiful and very well put together when she came up on stage. Kristen mentioned that they flew up this morning from Baton Rouge, Louisiana just for this awards show. I'm so glad they made the trip!



Kristen thanked her fans and mentioned, "It's always surreal to be at places like this, but I was a vampire this morning in Baton Rouge, so I--it's really weird."

And very cool! I can hardly wait to see her as a vampire in Breaking Dawn!

I fully expected Eclipse to win for favorite movie (and favorite drama movie.) I danced around my living room when they announced that it won both awards!

It's always fun to see Kristen, Rob and Taylor interact onstage. They're so cute together--especially when Rob said he thought he broke the phone. :-)



So thanks to everyone who voted, so we could get to see them together on stage. And congrats to our favorite Twilight Saga stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment